Designed with the Chef in Mind
We designed the Ultimate Chef's Table with every feature today's chef could ask for.
Scroll down to discover all of its features and benefits.
The Ultimate Chef's Table includes 4 separate heat sources to fulfill every need, from cooking food to keeping it hot.
The Ultimate Chef's Table plugs in to a nearby outlet to power its built-in heat sources, as well as any plug-in appliance you need.
Health & Safety
For decades, Bon Chef has been helping restaurants and caterers meet health codes and improve kitchen safety. We equipped our Chef's Table with the latest in health and safety features.
- Two built-in induction cooktops offer fast, efficient cooking with the precise control.
- Two radiant heat tops keep hot food at the perfect temperature effortlessly.
- Energy efficient warming drawers designed to hold all types of foods at NSF temperatures.
- A multi-position heat lamp provides additional warming for carving stations.
- Cooking appliances plug into the built-in electrical outlets with no hassle, no mess.
- A single-point electrical connection keeps unsightly wires from customer view.
- Stainless steel breath protector available in Plexiglas or plate glass prevents contamination.
- Induction ranges produce no heat without cookware, preventing accidents and lowering fire risk.
Storage & Shelving
The Ultimate Chef's Table packs enough compact shelving and storage to hold an entire kitchen's worth of supplies.
- Ingredients, cookware, and supplies tuck inside two space-saving rack storage compartments with room for 18 sheet pans.
- Pull out shelves (rated at 110 lbs. pressure) on both sides of the table put preparation at your fingertips, then slide away when not in use.
- A drop-in-place NSF certified cutting board transforms the center cooking area into a working countertop in seconds.
- Ingredients stay fresh in the built-in ice cooled cold pan, designed to hold up to six, 4” x 4” x 6” Sandstone containers.
The Ultimate Chef's Table Finish
Order the Ultimate Chef's Table in any of 3 finishes:
Classic faux wood or brushed metal finish for the mid-sized catering venue wanting to offer basic dining service.
Fun & funky acrylic panels in electric colors, perfect for high-end restaurants, cruise ships, and cafeterias.
Elegant high gloss black acrylic for hotels, resorts, country clubs, and other upscale venues.
Available in: High Gloss Acrylic Black